Tuesday, August 22, 2006

An event of Happiness

This weekend, my friend Ditte and her male companion Jesper said their "I do's" in front of God and the congregation - a repeat of promises they made to each other on 15 July last year in all secrecy. It was an emotional day for me - friendships are also moved and touched by marriages. My congratulations to Ditte and Jesper in winning their battles on this one, having a relaxed and undramatic wedding celebration. I was grateful for the task of following Ditte from the beginning of the day - breakfast and coffee at the hairdresser and putting on the dress at Jesper's grandmother's house. All of it a very special experience for me, Ditte being one of my very closest friends. How fascinating to bear witness to a love so strong...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home