Sunday, September 06, 2009

On the radio

Sunday in Valby. View to the pear tree of my neighbour, thoughts running around in my head, radio on about the international courts andreconciliation after genocides, unfinished letter for grandma on my desk.

I have to say, I've been blessed. I have to remind myself that even if my friends and acquaintances are not as verbal about being blessed as I am - it's okay to express it. I've been fortunate enough to be in this life, have and make these opportunities, know and love these humans - and endowed with a gift that allows me to describe my happiness, my love, my passion and strength with words that anyone can understand.

I am happy. I don't think I ever knew what it would be like to achieve personal goals, to be able to do what I'm good at and get paid for it - and to have someone to share my dreams, joys and sorrows with. I am blessed. Truly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home