Friday, May 05, 2006

a happy traveller

After spending only a day and a half in Salonika after coming back from Denmark, I'm now getting ready to leave again. This time an old friend has requested my presence at his wedding - yey :) In a couple of hours I'll be flying to Stuttgart and after that on a train to Strasbourg. The wedding is tomorrow - and I'm excited! However, the trip there will serve me good as I have now in my head transformed this happy event for my friend and his girlfriend into an event about me. It baffles me how this always happen... I worry about my clothes, my being there all alone and no fancy degree to show for myself (yet, he he...) - and obviously my infamous 'franglais'. Oh lord, is that going to be painful...
Anyway, packing still needs to be done... Au revoir and so on...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home